• When will the expo be held? The NY TRI EXPO ’16 is scheduled for March 19, 2016 from 10 am – 6 pm. at Citi Field (where the NY METS play!)
• Where can I park? Parking is included in the admission fee.
• Will food be provided? Food and beverage will be available for purchase.
• How much is admission? Admission is $55 or $65 at the door. Check out the early bird registration fee of $25 right now until December 2015.
• What is included in the cost of admission? Access to the expo floor, parking, swag bag, admission to all workshops and seminars.
• Who should I contact if I have a question or concern? Please call Ashley Saurman at 347.696.0220 or email email@example.com.
• Is the event accessible for those with mobility issues? Yes, the venue is ADA compliant.
• Will there be games or raffles to participate in during the day? Yes, we expect to have fun events going on around the event for you to participate in, including raffles.
• Where can I find a schedule of speakers and workshops? An up to date schedule of speakers and workshops will be available on the workshops tab of this web site.
• Will the event be held indoors? Yes.
• What time can I arrive to set up? We expect vendors will be able to arrive by 8 a.m. to set up.
• Will there be access to a loading dock? Yes, more information on set up will be provided closer to the event.
• How many booths will be sold? We are anticipating at least 100 10×10 booths, however, we will accommodate those who want a larger space. Table tops are also available.
• Where should I set up my booth? A map will be provided to all exhibitors and sponsors.
• How many attendees will be present? We are expecting 5,000 runners, swimmers, cyclists, triathletes and health-conscious individuals from New York City, Westchester, Long Island and New Jersey.
• How will the event be promoted? We will be promoting the event through PR, direct marketing, email marketing, advertising, HJMT Media Company’s blogs and social media.
• Are vendors allowed to sell merchandise? Yes, registered vendors will be allowed to sell merchandise at their booths. However, there may be restrictions on food vendors.